Non-contact Infrared Body Thermometer
Point and shoot Infrared Thermometer.
Simply point and pull the trigger to receive an instant temperature reading.
Point the sensor at the persons forehead from a distance of 5- 10cm and hold the trigger. You will hear a beep when the temperature has been recorded. The device stores up to 20 readings in its memory for instant recall.
Battery operated and ergonomic design
Requires 2x AAA batteries. (batteries not included)
- Back-lit LCD digital display. Lightweight and portable.
- Built-in laser pointer, precise non-contact infrared measurement.
- 2 temperature units for conversion: Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- When using BODY mode the back light will change colour depending on the temperature measured.
- Automatic selection range and display resolution 0.1°C/0.1°F.
- Automatic data hold function and auto power off function.
- Automatically stores the last 32 measurement data points.
- Color: Blue
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C(0.1°F)
- Body Temperature Measurement: 32.0-43°C / 90-109.4°F
- Ambient Temperature Measurement: 0-60°C / 32-140°F
- Accuracy: (+/-)0.2°C
Market price: $95.00, you save $43.05
- including GST